Sydney, Canberra and Sivan

It's been a few months since I got back from my Sydney and Canberra trip from school. It was an alright time, definitely could've been better if some close friends went along with me, but it was a good get- away after the exams. We spent a day and a half in Sydney and 5 days in Canberra. Here are some pics I took in Sydney (I could've mixed up some of the artwork, as I don't remember if it was from the art museum in Sydney or Canberra). This trip made me realise how much I enjoy slowly walking through art galleries, examining each artwork, reading about the art and just taking it all in. It's very refreshing to me. Overall, I have to say that the art galleries we visited, in both Canberra and Sydney, have to be my highlight of the trip. 
I don't really have a lot to say other than that, I would talk about how the trip went and all but I don't know, it wasn't really that good and it's not worth the effort talking about something that you don't really want to relive or talk about. I went there, I stayed there, I came back. 

Ps. (another song recommendation) listen to 'Do you go up' by Khai, ahhh I'm loving his music right now. 

ALSO I went to the Troye Sivan concert last Saturday and holy crap was it the best thing I've done so far (besides the fact that people who I encountered were so bloody rude. I was kind of taken aback at how arrogant and up- themselves people at his concert were). I might make a little blogpost about it later (Update: probably not because I didn't take any pictures, only videos) but I WAS IN SECOND ROW AND I'M NOT OKAY (yes, I am a true fangirl. Let me live a little). Can I just say, that without a doubt he is the most beautiful person I've ever seen, he's unreal and god, his voice is magnificent (fave songs rn: Ease and Heaven). And also thank you to Caity and Aida for coming with me and waiting in line for 5 hours, appreciate you girls so much, Love you.

VIEW FROM WHERE WE STAYED

INSIDE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE

MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART, NSW
CAPTIN COOK CRUISE


No comments:

Post a Comment